Friday, October 28, 2011

Where has this year gone???

Took this one morning on one of my walks...

That is a question I have asked myself allot in the last few weeks... Russell is now settled into his job at Maryvale SS and doing really well... I have truly settled in my job up in Toowoomba at Horton Village... I am off probation and now permanent :) I also now have my bus licence which means my shifts are a little longer as I pick up and drop off residents at their centres and work... I must say I love it. I never in a million years thought I would enjoy it as much as what I do... I am very fortunate in deed...

So now that even the last of the late frost has gone and the temperature has risen rather rapidly, I find myself with not enough hours in the day :) The property needs mowing badly. There are bits that the tractor can't get to as too steep. Our neighbour wants to burn it off course. lol Will as for a permit first though. I like to do all things above board...

Well coming up is a bit of what has happened in the last month...

Cheers Damaris

No comments: