Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My trip to Melbourne...

It too a long time of saving... Since January actually. Bought my ticket in July and very patiently waited for the time of departure to arrive... It seems to have taken forever...

But last weekend the time had finally come :)

I went down with Adam's mum Anthea... Was lovely to have the company along the way down. I had not flown in a plane for 15 years so was a bit nervous... Anthea is always fun company and a beautiful lady to boot, so I had a ball :)

At the airport, we were greeted by heavy drizzle which stuck around for the whole of Friday... Saturday and Sunday were beautiful days...

We had Adam's 40th at a winery at Werribee. The food was divine. So was the selections of wines and the company. I had the privilege of meeting many new friends of Adam's. I felt very honoured to have been invited...

What a trip to remember. Next time I want to see more of Melbourne :)

Cheers









No comments: