Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sweet 17...

My eldest reached his milestone on 7 February... Just so lovely, seeing him grow into the lovely young man he's growing into... We started the day with presents. Mostly wolf things, including a Queen size mink blanket I came across... 'Twas a school day but a swimming carnival so was an easy day for him :) And we ended the day with dinner at our favourite Chinese restaurant. My eldest had a double bowl of chicken and corn soup, off course! And bites from other plates too. Then he and my youngest enjoyed Youthgroup. A large sundae for the trip home and he was spent. He had an awesome night sleep with his new blanket...

Hubby and I are blessed with the honour of teaching him and getting him ready for when he leaves home... 

So glad I have the privilege to be his mum...

Blessings,








No comments: