Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Silk Painting...

Have never done this before... One of our activities at the conference was to express ourselves through art! 

I have to admit, I was so afraid to start. I didn't want to ruin the canvas. Once I started though, I was ok. I held my breath allot hehe. I'm really glad I did it though. It still needs finishing off with pronouncing of the stamens etc. It's coming in the post end of May. I can't wait to frame it and show you the end result.

I am very happy with the end result as I wanted to colours to be soft and for the most part they are. The lighter background was to indicate that it's morning and with each morning you have new beginnings and new blessings...

The first picture is when it was still wet, then dry the next morning and one that someone else made end of last year.

Blessings,



No comments: