Saturday, June 21, 2014

It's a miracle...

No, really I mean it!

A month ago, I was chosen to do my Cert IV in Community Services Work. Felt very privledged to have been chosen. I had prayed the week before that the process of getting the Cert IV would be simple... Not particularly easy, as I love to learn and be stretched... Just simple...

So I went along and did my Cert IV and not only did I complete it, I was strongly advised by both trainers to come back the next day and do the Diploma on Community Services Work and Diploma on Mangement as well. 

I thought long and hard about it, prayed too off course and talked to my hubby about it... He said to go for it!

In the end, I chose and I came back the next day and after completing all the theory work and sending 110 emails to back up my knowledge with evidence, all my work was assessed and the rest, as they say is history...

I am now the proud owner of not just a Cert IV in Community Services Work but also a Diploma on Community Services Work and Diploma on Mangement as well. 

Amazing what you can have in your brain, what you can learn while volunteering, working on pilot projects at St Lucia University and day to day things you are challenged with, when you have a child that has a disability...

And all this was all because I asked for the process to be simple... Not only did I end up with one piece of paper but three!!! Yay!

Blessings,



No comments: