Monday, July 14, 2014

Problem Solved...

I got this pressure cooker about five years ago... To replace my Kelomat, that I had been given from Austria.

It's an easy twist, 22cm, 7litre Baccarat pressure cooker. So not a cheapy...

Only problem was that the very few times I used it, it never got any pressure in it, so it never worked as a pressure cooker, not once...

Fast forward a few years and I got it out last week to cook up a chunk of silverside. Again, no pressure. Got the manual out again and ended up emailing and phoning to Melbourne supply stores to see who could help.

Ended up talking to a lovely man, Erol, from Baccarat Spare Parts... I bashed one of the seals with the back of a knife and yahoooooo I had pressure build up!!!

Works perfectly. One of the seals wasn't quite even and the knife fixed that... Erol, you seriously are a champion!!!

Yes, the silverside was gorgeous and tender...

Blessings,

No comments: