Saturday, June 6, 2015

Decluttering the fridge...

The surface of the fridge is something I'm always very aware of. It is also said that when the fridge is cluttered, then so are the main living areas of ones house... 

I absolutely love a clean and clear fridge... I used to have a million magnets and all sorts of receipts, posters and notes hanging off mine. I could barely get into the fridge, let alone see what was on the outside... That changed years ago and my mind is sooooo much better for it... I really don't handle living with clutter in my own home. It is suffocating to me... When I go to someone's house and they have clutter, I know I can escape that in a short period of time so it botheres me very little. After all, I'm there to see the person I'm visiting and not their stuff...

My fridge had a couple of things on there that didn't need to be...there were also four magnets that I didn't love anymore and weren't useful... So they left for charity :)

Loved my fridge before and now even more so :)

Blessings,
 



No comments: