Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Helping his Eczema...

It is something that Tim has had since he was six months old. Used to go down his back, legs and cover his feet...

Now, at 18yrs of age it only covers around his toes and the inside of his feet. A huge improvement... 

No matter how careful I am with his clothing, sheets, washing aides and food to name a few, I can't get rid of the last lot. At the moment it isn't so angry as we have the cooler weather. It's a reason we moved here. To get away from the humidity. He is still ever so itchy...

I was recommended Paw Paw extract from, what we call in Australia, The Paw Paw Man...

McArthur's 'soap' has helped quite a bit. I am so glad and so is Tim. Haven't had so much success with the creams but will keep trying... 

I was using locally made Udder Cream, with Bees Wax but that's another long drawn out story... It really did work! It was the closest to cortisone cream that I had come to in many, many years... I wish I could get more...

So, I just keep trying... That is what is mums do best... Hardest thing is distracting him from itching... Daily, it gets so bad... Then it weeps and bleeds... Here's hoping I can find more cream that works!

Blessings,

No comments: