Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sisters...

Lovely cakes made by my lovely Mum...

Sitting in my kitchen :)

Me, Tina and Lis... The three sisters. :)

I love my sisters. I have said that many a times but I really mean it... This last weekend I had the pleasure of spending it with them again. We also got a lovely visit from my mum. She brought two lovely cakes. Yummm. Time was spent just hanging.

I also went to a couple of markets as well. I love markets and like to go to them whenever the opportunity arises. Got some great bargains. :) Especially love the three tiered pot plant arrangement from an old guy that I got at Fernvale Markets. He was so lovely. :) Another favourite is that I finally have lemon grass again... Miss that from my last house. Also the two bird feeders I got were cheap and are really well made. One will go to the Hall for our coming up Cent Auction, the other is going out to the cubby. Josh loves it :)

All in all it was a lovely weekend and am glad that first weekend in June I am doing it all over again. :) Can't wait. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: