Monday, July 11, 2011

Girls' Night Out...

Lots of food was had...

My beautiful friend Margaret... Love that smile, even if she's tired...

Caught her snoozing. lol

Her reaction to when I told her that I had a photo of her sleeping. lol

Dylan with his heavy-duty gear on...

Margaret has never had a Girls' Night at her house... Ever... So I was most honoured to be invited :) This Party was a huge step for her and I am very proud of her that she did it. I was glad I was able to be there to support her. :)

We spent most of the day together and I even got my first chance to watch Dylan at a Rugby game that he was playing in... Boy he has shot up. :) He fits the uniform very well and looks rather scary with the head gear and all that...

I had such a lovely night with Margaret. Margaret also gave us all a calender that I have hanging in my walk in robe and look at it every day. I love it. The pictures in it are so uplifting and am grateful that I have it there to look at so often.

Met some other ladies as well and one Irish lady that was there was particularly nice. The other two were most interested in having a conversation amongst themselves. No matter I was there for Margaret anyway. Just another way for me to get my fix :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: