Monday, July 11, 2011

Work...




Not attempting this hill while it's wet lol


Beautiful sunrises is just one of the pleasures I get from working here...


This tree is begging to be drawn :)


Love my views...

So where do I work? In most beautiful part of Toowoomba I think... Each sleepover that I spend there I wake up to the most amazing sunrise over the Lockyer Valley. We get the most amazing breezes. Washing doesn't need long to dry at all. The views are amazing and whenever I go for a little walk in the lovely grounds one of the residents usually joins me :)

I really didn't believe that I could be so happy going back to work after being at home for so long. I had gotten very used to that life and was able to always fill my days with allot of activities. Now I am finding that I am really stretching myself. I have learnt more about myself in the last month than in a long time... Little bit scary at times but also exhilarating as I know that it is always good to learn.

Working here has been the most rewarding experience for me...

It helps off course that I have a very supportive husband at home. Russell is home with the boys when I am not there and I know that all is well. So all in all... Having the time of my life :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: