Friday, January 9, 2015

What a Surprise...

So we got our table at the Theme Park we were at today... The only table and chairs left were ones not comfortable at all. Seeing I had a massive headache, I knew I wouldn't be going in the water and the brilliant sun much. I hoped for a little bit of comfort.

And what do you know... As we picked our table, we found a beautiful leather chair right next to our table. There were other tables taken in the same area but no one was using the chair...

So, after asking if others in the family wanted it and everyone saying 'No', I made myself comfortable. An extra rolled up towel helped support my head better and eventually the headache left me for about a hour. Had it for the rest of the day. Also, my wrist was able to rest very comfortably all day. Sooooo blessed... We wondered all day where it had come from as we could see no others the same anywhere else in the park. Park workers would be in the area but never gave it a second glance... 

The looks I got were funny. Allot of second looks ;) 15 sets of metal table and seats around us and here I was in a beautiful and comfortable leather chair... Very much a 'What the???' moment. 

Blessings,


No comments: