Saturday, February 7, 2015

Happy 18th Birthday, Timothy!!!

Today he comes of age... Today he's officially an adult... Today onwards he'll vote...

Oh, how time flies... 18 Years... How fast they grow... Am so enjoying him. Every stage of his life has been different and have learnt so many lessons... 

You've made me a better person. I treasure you. I love you. I'm so proud of the young man you are turning into! I'm proud of how you always see the bright side of life... You're very special... I'm so proud to be your Mum...

Russell, Tim and Josh and two mates had male bonding time today while Paintball shooting! 

Today was a great day... Love celebrating special days...

Blessings,


My three men...


Can't concentrate...


Look at the camera, Tim...


That's better...


Love hearing laughter...

No comments: