Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Women on the Frontlines, Australia Conference...

I had no idea what I was in for... I just went with an open heart and mind. I knew I wanted more. More out of my time and life...

Russell made it possible for me to go and I left with a friend on Wednesday late morning. We got to the hotel just after 2pm and settled in well.

I spent the afternoon with my lovely sister and the Thursday to Saturday were full on days. Saturday night, my sister also joined us for the last session. I love my sister...

I was able to have a date with my Dad on the Friday... It was bliss. Was so wonderful to see him! Had not done that in over 20 years... Was wonderful...

Each day at conference started at 9am and went till 3pm. Then again from 7pm till 9:30pm. I'm grateful for the comfortable chairs there :)

It was eye opening and hugely encouraging... I wondered at an early point why I was there... But I quickly learnt that I was meant to be there...

I met some incredible women...

Patricia King
Cindy Donaldson
Faylene Sparkes
Lisa McInnes-Smith
Royree Jensen
Lynne Hamilton

Just to name a few... Was great to catch up with Lynne and her hubby Tim. Hadn't seen and spoken to them in a year...

We had Fatai perform for us also. 19years old and so full of wisdom... What an incredible voice too... 

The conference was held at River of Life in Slacks Creek. The pastor there used to be an elder at my old church, when I went to a different church, 30 odd years ago. How times change, how people change.

I'm glad for that, as I know I have changed... So glad about all the new knowledge I walked away with. Loving putting them in practice. Have already paid for the conference for next year! Can't wait! I say... Bring It On!!!

Blessings,



Prophetic painter Kayleen Jensen...


Faylene Sparkes...


Conference painting by Kayleen. "Put your wings on in child-like faith and kiss the King"...


The wonderful Lisa McInnes-Smith...


Lisa auctioning painting... $1700 was raised for prison ministries...


Fatai...


Royree Jensen...


Lisa, Cindy, Faylene, Anne, Lynne, Patricia at question time...


Patricia King...


Patricia prophesying over an audience member... 

No comments: