Saturday, October 3, 2015

Karla, Karla, Karla...

After finishing a sleepover shift, on my way to seeing my baby sister for three nights, I got to spend the day with this beautiful lady.

The Coffee Club did well to feed us for hours. It is our place to meet. But like a reunion as the last time we had a meal there together, was six years ago...

You know when you have that rare friend... You don't talk much, especially face to face but as soon as you're together for a tiny while even, you feel time melting away. Nothing has changed. Everything is beautiful and just as it should be. It easy, light and uncomplicated. You are appreciated for who you are and you do the same... That's how it is for me with the lovely Karla... It is how it always has been. I can and do tell her anything and everything and she does the same with me. It is rare... It is ever so special!

Considering she was here back in Australia only three weeks, I felt so blessed to be able to spend time with her not just for brekkie at 7am... It just wasn't long enough. We gasbagged till 3:30pm! It was truly awesome. We laughed. We cried. We shared. We hugged... She gives the best hugs! The Cheesecake Shop was also visited hehe

Can't wait till next time... She's one beautiful lady and an awesome friend!

Blessings,




No comments: