Thursday, December 17, 2015

My last day...

Tuesday, I had my last shift in Toowoomba... I asked to say Grace at dinner and prayed a blessing over my six ladies too. It was an emotional afternoon... Everything was, One last time... It was hard at times yet also joyful... I am so grateful for having worked for The Salvation Army. I have learnt so much over the last 4.5 years. I am going to miss the clients. I will miss some very special fellow staff members. 

The next morning, I had the privilege to sit in my car with a very close friend and pray over the place. Pray for clients and staff... A total wow moment! We then had coffee and waited for another wonderful friend to join us for breakfast at the Picnic Point Cafe. What a glorious way to finish.

It has been a privilege and a honour to come into these clients' homes, hearts and lives... Three of my ladies will write to me. I am looking forward to that...

So here's to a lovely break and then a new journey begins, much closer to home, in the New Year! Woohoo...

Blessings,


Name tag...


The most awesome fog greeted me in the morning...




What a view... I will miss it...


My name displayed... One last time...

No comments: