Friday, May 6, 2011

Camping... Finally...

Our camper trailer...

My Nephew Alexander slipped over in the mud and didn't mind. lol

My brother Markus, sister Tina and I at Queen Mary Falls...

Timothy and his mud ball :)

Timothy feeding the local wild life...

Joshua tried to get around and still managed to have allot of fun :)

There were even hanging plants in the showers. :)

Glowsticks were a hit. Joshua's smiley face on the right was cool. :)

Loved the heat from the fires...

Last weekend we finally got to try out the new camper trailer. It never happened in the summer holidays as it poured raining too much but this time we had a little drizzle on the first afternoon and then just pure sunshine...

They had had rain there at Queen Mary Falls Caravan and Camping Park for the last two weeks. It stopped when we got there. There was mud everywhere I must say but that didn't deter us from having a great time. Greg one of the owners towed us in there as our I30 would have just gotten bogged...

We set everything up and so did Tina and her family and then later came Markus and his family. In all there were six adults and seven kids. Man did we have a great time. :)

The bonfires each night were great too. Marshmallows and glow sticks completed the experience. Timothy loved building his mud balls and made a couple of young friends. He loved playing in the creek and going for the bush walk to the Falls...

It was such a precious time to spend with my brother and sister and their families. I treasure it so much... I hope next time all five siblings can be there... I really hope so. :)

All in all the camper did really well. We are so happy with it. Though I think Russell wants to get the foam mattress changed over to an innerspring... Wuss I say... I reckon in another couple of trips we will have it all under control and will have everything set up the way we like it. Getting to be a great routine. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: