Friday, May 6, 2011

Feeling special...


For the last three days I have had my right wrist in my splint. The splint that I got from Ipswich Hospital when I was there to have the benign tumour removed 1.5yrs ago. Whenever it gets aggravated it is great to have and to wear for the day or the night. Well this week it is not settling down at all... Was in so much pain yesterday that I couldn't even sweep the floor in time for when Russell got home from Brisbane. I abandoned the task...

So what does Russell come home with for me??? A lovely bunch of flowers... To cheer me up. Not because it is Mother's Day on Sunday... Just because... I usually like plants that have roots on them so that I can plant them but this was such a lovely surprise. Thank you so much Darling. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: