Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Being spoilt...

So proud of my boy :) Oh how he is growing up :)

Tim invited my by special invite that was sent in the mail to a special morning tea where his class was practicing how to entertain. I off course said I would go...

So I get there and I am greeted by the door no less :) He then asks me inside the kitchen dining room and introduces me to his teacher. He then asks me if I want a coffee and how I would like it. :) How cute is that. Not even Russell has EVER make me a coffee... Just not his thing... He doesn't drink it...

Tim was so good at making sure that I had something to eat and drink that I felt really spoilt. I got to talk to other mums there as well and teachers. Some kids didn't have their parents there so some teachers stepped in to help out. The students were being assessed on this experience. I am so glad that Timothy did so well :) He was even making sure that other mums were looked after as well and ensuring that the other kids did their bit. So him... He was rather worried that they were all being marked as a class and was not interested in failing. Not a worry they all got marked on their own behaviour and how they interacted so he will do fine :)

Was a lovely morning out :) Great work Tim :) Very proud of you... You have come such a long way :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: