Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Visiting :)

James Dancing :) Always beautiful to watch him mimic the movements...

Margaret and James so proud of those ribbons...

Those lovely ribbons...

Love spending the day with Margaret... After spending the day with her recently then off course her boys got home from school. James had had a sports day and had gotten a few ribbons. He was rather proud of them and loved showing them to Margaret and I :) He made sure I took some pictures as well. :)

He also loves dancing to music. So off course had to watch him dancing to the current favourites... Margaret also enjoyed showing me another favourite with both the boys... Dinosaurs Farts on YouTube... Lol they are funny I must admit :)

Got to look around the yard and what was newly planted. Veggie gardens are also planned to go in. Can't wait to see the end result :) Margaret does No Technology Tuesdays at her place now from what I do and trust me am not a favourite in that house with her eldest at the moment lol. Most proud of that one hehehe

Love spending the day with such lovely people. So blessed to have them in my life :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: