Friday, September 21, 2012

Sunset of the old and sunrise of the new...

Today is a very strange day for me... And my eldest especially...

Today, we say Goodbye to his wonderful Case Manager... This lovely woman is leaving as she's about to have a baby girl with her hubby... Oh how blessed to be having a baby :)

It has made me reflect on just how much of a champion she has been over the last few years. The gifts and card that my boy gave to her this morning meant so much to him. He felt honoured to be able to show her just a little of how much she means to him. He is on one side so happy for her that she's having a family but also so very sad that she's leaving...

We, as a family have been so blessed to have had her in our corner... The support has been fantastic... Words really can't express just how grateful I am... I hope she knows in her heart that she will always be treasured in this family!

It's amazing just how much he has grown up... I know he can handle this and know that he will be ok.

We again have been very blessed to have been given a wonderful new Case Manager. She also is very helpful and approachable and I look forward to getting to know her more.

As the saying goes: When one door closes... Another one opens...

Cheers

No comments: