Thursday, October 11, 2012

Big step...

I don't like appliances that use allot of power... I like to use as little as possible... This appliance will do the trick nicely :)

For the longest time, I've really liked the smell of a coffee machine brewing away making yummy coffee...

Everyone in my family has them... I bit the bullet yesterday and spoilt myself early for my Birthday... I got mine from Aldi. I needed a really easily operated one. I also wanted to be able to control how much coffee goes in a cup as I like them weak, as in 'Latte-1/4 strength' hehe

Can't wait for Bible Study as next time it won't be instant coffee anymore :) It's Cappuccino time!!!

Gonna make a Hot Carob drink for my youngest on the weekend too :)

Had to get some new fancy mugs to go with the machine off course and found these for $2.50 each. Bargain!!! Hubby just rolled his eyes... Me and my large sized mug addiction ;) My friend Margaret wants them too! Lol

Now... Just have to learn how to use the machine...

Cheers

1 comment:

Donna said...

Nothing like a good cup of coffee!!