Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day at the Beach...

Oh, what a perfect day it was yesterday... My boys and I packed the car and headed for the beach :)

It was very choppy and freezing cold but my youngest still gave the waves a go. My eldest was busy with his metal detector...

At one stage, a Lifeguard approached me and told of a lady that had lost a wedding ring the day before... He hoped my eldest could find it for her... He tried for about 2.5 hours but no luck. He did find a heap of other stuff though including money. There was even a rusty little bell! He was wrapped :)

Loved how many stopped us and asked if he'd found anything and to wish him best of luck. Kids would ask what he was doing :) Smiles all around.

My youngest got to bury himself and then had trouble getting out ;) Me, I sat in my comfy camping chair and fed the seagulls :) Such a great day... And the boys didn't get burnt, which is always a bonus... Now me and my neck? That's another story...

Cheers

No comments: