Monday, October 14, 2013

Fresh Fest...

It was the first of many to come, I hope! There were so many stalls, music, food, a free outdoor movie and a Velcro Wall. My youngest had a ball on that one! Did flips even... 

It went from 3pm to 8:30pm. Fantastic time if day! Just as school finished. Loved that it was on a Friday too!

A friend from our village played with her band, Zedd PM. Was happy to see her play and sing. She has a beautiful voice, that's for sure. 

The food was great, my youngest as my company, for most of the time, was even greater :) He caught up with a friend so they did their thing too.

It was lovely to catch up with friends and meet new ones too... Also, on the way out, found the most lovely 3 set piece of jewelry! And a bargain too ;)

So glad I went! Can't wait for the next one!

Blessings,






No comments: