Monday, May 5, 2014

Blasting into the past...

My youngest had an ENT appointment last Friday... I mentioned that I then had to see my GP and asked if he wanted to see his favourite teacher, ever!!!

He jumped at the chance! We saw Mrs T and what a scream... She taught my youngest in year 2 and 3... He's now in year 10! Just a bit of growing has been done... When taking photos, he made sure his arm draped over Mrs T's shoulders... Cheeky! ;)

He brought her roses and her favourite... Black Jelly Beans! Mrs T used to say to the kids "Don't eat the black ones, they're poisonous!" Yeah, right!!!

Questions flew back and forth, hugs were had, pictures were taken. My boy even told her she has always been his favourite teacher (he calls her 'the Boss Teacher) and thanked her for all that she did for him. Yes, there were tears... Of happiness. 

We really need to thank our teachers more... It's not just their job...

So glad I suggested we go and see her... So glad Mrs T was in the staff lunchroom as she's not there usually.

Again, thank you Mrs T for everything you did for my boy... You will always be 'The Teacher of the Century!'

Blessings,

No comments: