Saturday, March 7, 2015

I did it!!!

I finished last May really but Saturday we had a graduation ceremony for finishing TAFE!

I graduated with:

Certificate IV in Community Services Work
Diploma in Community Services Work
Diploma of Management...

There were 111 of us that attended the graduation and a total audience of about 500-700! It was sooooo wonderful. I also happened to be the only one graduating with three certificates, which felt strange but was a little bit nice ;)

Russell, Timothy and Joshua all attended with pride. It was their moment too as I couldn't have done any of it without them. They were the reason I got them in the first place...

We went to our favourite Chinese restaurant afterwards to celebrate :)

Blessings,






Timothy, Myself and Joshua...


Myself and Russell...


The whole family...


Accepting my papers from Trevor Schwenke, General Manager, TAFE South West...


Angela and David from DavAnge, they fast tracked my Cert IV and Diplomas ;)

No comments: