Saturday, March 7, 2015

Reminiscing...

My nephew Matthias asked me last Sunday, if I had photos from around the time when my family and I came to Australia... He needed it for a school project! 

'Twas lovely to go down memory lane... Soooo long ago, nearly 32 years. We left Austria on 12 March 1983 and arrived in Brisbane, Queensland on 18 March 1983... We journeyed to Vienna, London, Paris, Singapore and Sydney...

Thought I'd share some photos...

Blessings,


Formal portrait we sat for, just before leaving Austria...


Tina, Lis and I on the day of having portraits done...


Lis and my Mum...


Always happy, Lis...


And cheeky, Lis...


The ladies in my family in our traditional clothes from Austria...


Me, Markus, Lis, Christian and Tina...


Lis and my Dad...


Lis kissing Mum ;)


The whole family...


Love my brothers and sisters...

No comments: