Monday, April 13, 2015

Doggy Biscuits...

For the chooks... You soak them in water and the biscuits expand a great deal. Then feed to chooks. Do this for four to five days and they should start laying again...

I'm sick of having 30 chooks and One egg or Two a day. That's just nuts in my books. The new chicks are well and truly old enough to be laying. 

We lost Spotty yesterday, which was sad. I had mentioned to Tim that I couldn't see her amongst the hordes feeding so he checked and found her in a nest... Just as he picked her up she passed away. I had seen her the day before and by the colour of her comb and her walk I thought something was wrong... So glad he got to say goodbye. So sad it was her though... She was such a lovely girl. She was Floppy's sister...

Back to the other chooks... I can't wait to get eggs... Had to buy a dozen last fnt...

Insane in my eyes...

Blessings,


No comments: