Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Good Bye Old Friend...

We have known each other for sixteen years... We've been through so much. So many loads of washing. You worked like a horse... But now, it is time to say goodbye...

And say 'Hello' to your newer counterpart ;) Same company, same 7.5kg weight, less litres used each load, quieter, balances itself, uses less detergent and vinegar, etc etc etc...

I love it that I can save my favourite programs too :) And also it uses less water if not full! Heats the water if not warm enough. Love the motor and oh well... Just love the machine... Can't wait to find out what I'll learn... Some technology is just so amazingly wonderful. I'm glad it does it all for me and I don't need to do it by hand ;)

Went to The Good Guys today and it was discounted by $40, in store. Was told that the only other discounts they would give me would be if the machine was cheater online somewhere... So quick as a flash, I had Russell looking for the best deal in Australia... Ended up walking out with it $150 off the original price!!! Never mess with me and my phone, bahahaha! If there's a deal, Russell will find it hehe

Was going to wait till tomorrow to do my first load but couldn't help it had to try one... Just one... This machine really is incredibly quiet... New noises and sounds to get used but I'm sure I will... When finishing it literally sings a song to us, What the??? 

I hung onto the old one for as long as I could. More and more of the programs stopped working :( Onward and upward I say ;) 

Blessings,


Goodbye old friend...


Hello new friend...

No comments: