Sunday, February 28, 2016

Date day with Tim...

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of spending most of the day with Tim. I had him all to myself :)

We window shopped for a new bed, queen size off course ;). Then we grabbed lunch and he showed me the local Japanese Gardens. What a delightful place that is. So peaceful and the spot we had under a tree was perfect :)

Then, we went to Kloud9ine for Tim to jump for two hours. Then, it was time to go bowling for a couple of games. Tim did really well. Both our scores improved as we went along... 

My oh my, by the time I got home, I was totally done. Yet, it was a totally awesomely brilliant day... Thanks for having me, Tim :)

So looking forward to tomorrow when he's cooking dinner for me, after a work training day ;). How blessed am I? Yep, totally blessed.

Blessings,


Japanese Gardens...


A shady spot to chillax...


Kloud9ine... He knows how to climb...


He did so well at bowling...

No comments: