Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Birthdays to celebrate...

Swimming time :)

Boys and their toys...

Eating time...



This month my family has five Birthdays to celebrate... My Sister-in-law, my Brother, my Nephew, my Dad and myself :)

So every year, seeing that there are so many of us in one year and just another excuse to get together we do so usually at Dad and Julie's House...

The pool off course is used at least twice that visit... My boys just love it and I enjoy watching them interact. They love their uncles that go in there with them as well... Always allot of hanging on going on. :)

A great time was had by all. By the time I got home it was 8pm but ohhhh so worth it :) Russell took his car separately and he ended up staying down with his Mum an extra night. Boys were good though once we got home everyone helped out with getting bags inside and had dinner really quickly. Then off to bed and ready for another week. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: