Thursday, November 4, 2010

Not doing so well...

My dreadful game...

Had a wonderful friend of mine over for three days earlier this week and most of Tuesday spent playing pool. Oh what fun we had. I did pretty well actually. Yes, surprised myself :)

But then there were games were I had six balls left with Margaret having sunk all of hers and the black as well. Luckily that was only for one game...

We also did allot of lying in the hammock... I got one last week from Aldi for $89. It is a double hammock and I love to lie in it with one of the kids at a time... So nice to cuddle... Margaret enjoyed it also. She was in it and I was in my comfy camping chair next to her. Yep, we both ended up sun burnt as well... Not good...

Oh but we had so much fun... Can't wait for next time. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: