Monday, July 9, 2012

Catching a plane...

End of last week I got a little invitation in the mail... It was for my friend Adam :) He's celebrating his 40th in December and he really wants me there :) :)

You bet ya I'm going. Been saving my pocket money since January for this so booked my plane ticket online last night. I am soooo excited as haven't been on a plane since 1998!!! And I have also not been to Melbourne before either.

I get to stay with his mum the night before and the four of us (Adam's mum, her best friend, Adam's cousin and I) are going on the same flight. (lucky there were still seats) Adam picks us all up at the airport and takes us on a bit of a long way around tour. Then to his place. He's not going to be there so the four girls are running the house. Oh I can't wait...

Come on December :) Best not forget to put my leave form in this week hehe...

Cheers

No comments: