Monday, January 20, 2014

Back again...

Have missed blogging but have also really enjoyed my time away...

The week that my family had without technology was fantastic. The first day or two, the boys didn't know what to do with themselves as technology was freely available before that. Hubby had withdrawals too, I believe ;) and me too...

It took some getting used to but the phone was used for a phone only and I really enjoyed that in the end. A close friend didn't much like it but got over it, well... No, not really but anyway...

I would like to do this one week every month. Have talked to my youngest and he's for it... While school is on during the week anyway... Holidays may be different!

The boys played so well and discovered new ones... Us parents also loved being there more... I had more company on my daily walks and we all slept very well...

It's an experiment I would recommend for anyone to try! So glad we did... And yes, we survived, and came out stronger and better for it!

Blessings,







No comments: