Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hard stuff to Declutter...

Must admit I've come across some things I didn't want to deal with... 

The rose petals from my Wedding Bouquet from 20 Years ago... They still smell! My baby sister kept them in a glass bowl and gave them back years ago... I have a photo and they're going...

A juice jug that we used to use when I was young... Again, took a picture and it's going...

I'm trying to find a home for a cross stitch that my Oma's twin made for my Oma for their 60th Birthday... No takers yet... It's going too...

I'm finding that the pressure is too much. Keeping stuff just because I'm sentimental isn't enough reason to bring it into my home. Not anymore... It has to fit our family. It has to be beautiful and useful. Dust gatherers are no longer welcome!

Blessings,



No comments: