Thursday, January 2, 2014

New challenge...

Since end of August, I've changed allot about my lifestyle...

No more eating a packet of Almond Fingers instead of a decent meal. Drinking 2 litres of water each day, smaller portions of meals, walking each afternoon that I'm home... That sort of thing...

So far I've lost 18.2kg! Am very happy with that. Have about another 30kg to go but I'm on my way!

Earlier this week, I started walking up to the top of the highway... It's a 6km round walk and I walk it with Bailey normally. He gets tired easily and likes a good rest when he gets back home hehe...

It's a hill I've wanted to conquer for a while and each time I go up there, I'm getting faster... Love the new found energy... Love being lighter and smaller than before I had my youngest, 15 years ago...

Have a bucket list of things I want to do too, as I get closer to my goal...

Blessings,



No comments: