Thursday, November 27, 2014

First Sponge...

This morning, I made my first two sponges, ever... Mixed in the Thermomix, just three ingredients and in about 7 mins it was into the tins and 40 mins into the oven...

The spring form cake I sliced in half and put cream and raspberry jam in it and topped with cream. Then grated some chocolate on top. 

I made the big cake for our monthly community morning tea. This month was at my house. The next one is not till January now :)

Two pieces are left of the round cake and the whole square one too for dessert tonight (I hid that in the fridge so I wouldn't get complaints of anyone missing out...).

Bimby did a great job, as did the oven! Tim also helped allot with eating it, among a couple of other locals ;)

Will try that receipe again I reckon. Too easy not to ;)

Blessings,




No comments: