Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Girl's weekend...

Lis greeted Tina and I with pressies :)

Beautiful Chico :)

We retaught Mum Rummy and I didn't even cheat once lol

Mum, Lis, Tina and I :)

My beautiful sisters...

Mooloolaba on Saturday...

Love getting together with my sisters... Think I have mentioned that a couple of times. lol Not last weekend but the one before that I had the chance to see them both again for two nights. We had a lovely time and my BIL Phil spent some time with us also. We went and visited Mum and Andy and were introduced to their new baby... Chico Oh how cute he is. And growing very fast :)

We also got me a brand new outfit for a job interview I was going for on the Sunday. Blessed to have sisters that know what suits and what doesn't. Still don't like looking at myself in the mirror but must say I looked pretty good :)

The whole weekend was wonderful. This was also the first time I didn't really need to get away so much. Was nice to all the same :) This time we didn't get a tattoo or a piercing. Think we are done with those... We all got a piece of jewellery instead :) Tina got a pair of ear rings, Lis got a necklace and I got myself a lovely ring with three stones in it. One for each sister...

Cheers Damaris

No comments: