Monday, June 6, 2011

It's here :) :) :) :)

My new Solar Oven... :)

The Solar Rocket :)

Have wanted a Solar oven for many years and here it is :) We ended up getting the rocket as well as I wanted to be able to heat water for my coffee without using the kettle... I am sooo happy with it and will post photos when we start using it. At the moment we have had so many cloudy days and when the sun has been out I haven't been here... I have boiled water in it though to get rid of any fumes. :)

If you want the same large one let me know as if you mention our names you can get discounted postage. Comes from Europe and sent from Newcastle :) Heather is lovely to deal with and has lots of tips as well. Comes also with a cookbook as well as really easy to understand instructions. Very well made and is able to bake and cook which is what I really wanted. Most only cook... Can't wait to try it out. :)

Will keep you posted. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: