Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bailey's been very sick...

Some of his drugs...

He did lots of sleeping... No energy for anything else...

He went in to get his teeth cleaned... During the procedure he stopped breathing... They had to put a tube down his throat and do all sorts of things to get him to breathe again... I am truly grateful for that as I don't even want to imagine what it would be like without my little boy...

But he ended up with a really sore throat, he couldn't and wouldn't eat. He hurt his lungs as well as seen on the X-rays. He lost so much weight and was on four different drugs in the end. There were times when I really thought that we would lose him...

But he has come good. He is all better now and putting on weight little by little... He is back to the old cheeky boy I know and love. Thank God :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: