Wednesday, September 14, 2011

One leaves, another enters...


My Grandmother, years ago, gave me my very first Kelomat, Pressure Cooker in German that is :) I had it for my whole married life up until a couple months ago. I used it often and loved it but it finally not only fell apart at the handle but the lid changed shape as well as the ring not fitting anymore... It was time to leave this house...

So I was on the lookout for a new one. I really wanted the same quality again and would have loved to get another one from Austria but it was just too expensive to have it shipped in the end. Robbins was having a fabulous sale and I ended up with one. Have used it once so far and is totally different in allot of ways. Have to get used to it first before I really pass judgement... With the instructions came a cookbook with 50 recipes so will try some of them out also... Hope I love it soon as much as I loved my old one...

Cheers Damaris

No comments: