Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New line...

Pegs aligned and waiting for something wet lol

My washing line :)

One thing that has always annoyed me is that we have no shade at all on our property... 8 acres of no shade... This means that when I put out my sheets for drying they are not sheltered at all from the harsh sun, especially in summer... I have been saving for a while to get myself a folding clothesline that I could put up on the eastern side of the house so that I could put out my sheets late morning and they would dry in the shade, therefore not making any sun lines on them... I know bit OCD but there you have it...

Well I now finally have it and Russell and I put it up the other week. Have used it already and am loving it. :) Hangs a load which is great and all protected from the nasty sun... Loving it :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: