Friday, March 4, 2011

Drawing Adventure update...

A handmade clay vase from Pompeii, Naomi's treasure.

My drawing...

Naomi's children's bootee

My drawing of it...

Well I have had three lessons now and have had allot of fun sharing with my family what I have been getting up to... They are very encouraging which is wonderful...

I must say that I am really loving drawing. The black and white is very effective and I am starting to get the hang of shading and perspective. I start by drawing in shapes and then mould the drawing after that.

Am so thankful that I have Naomi teaching me from the get-go as I am a clean slate so to speak. I have never been taught before and she is such a wonderful teacher. I feel very, very privileged that I am attending her classes. I have learnt so much in just those three lessons that now I look at nature or anything for that matter completely differently... I am also gaining confidence... And that is great for me to see and experience.

Must say I am having allot of fun learning... :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: