Monday, March 7, 2011

A special lunch...

My beautiful friend Angie. :)

Yesterday, I had the privilege of catching up with a friend of mine over lunch. I must say that this time was probably the longest that we have ever talked over lunch. I had such a great time and didn't want to go but knew that Russell would want to work a bit more on the cubby.

It is always a great time catching up on each other's news. I love it how interested she is in my life and how open she is in sharing hers with me. I have allot of respect for this lady, that's for sure. She has been through allot and admire her immensely. I also found out about Angela's plans to go to Ireland and Denmark... Hope Crown Princess Mary remembers to meet her for coffee. hehe

She sooooo deserves this holiday. She has worked so hard for it and wish I was going too... I love it how the pressure of the plane taking off pushes you into the seat... Dreaming, dreaming, dreaming... One day again. I am sure of that...

Can't wait to catch up again. Thanks for a fabulous time Angie. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: