Sunday, March 20, 2011

I DID IT!!!!!

Proof of our wonderful achievement :)

One of my aims in life... (I know rather sad right???) I have always wanted to have a quarterly electricity bill of less than $100...

Well this last quarter I did it :) :) :) :) Our bill came in this week and it was $99.90. $73.31 without the ambulance levy... How fantastic is that??? I am soooooooo stoked :)

With the increase in electricity again in July I doubt I will have this low a bill again unless we start getting more of a rebate for our solar that we put into the grid or until I get more panels up on my roof... Will see. Just glad to have done it once at least...

Not bad for four people... And just because Russell is not here three nights a week... Trust me he makes up for it on the weekends... :( Anyway I did it and am really proud of our efforts. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: