Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Our little Library...

We love our books...
The boys and I love going to the Library. It comes out to the local Park every two weeks. The Mobile Library is very convenient. If you want to get some particular books, all you do is put in an order. They will send you a notification when it is ready to be picked up. You can chose to have it come out with the Mobile Library, which is what I do every time. Amelda is the most lovely Librarian and we love to visit her even if we don't end up getting out any books. :)

Our own Library at home is also quite a collection of books from both Russell's and my childhoods as well as books that we have gotten the boys over the years or what they have gotten from others. They love their books. Joshua even has a reading corner set up with bean bags now. The Library is actually located in his room as he does most of the reading out of it. Russell and I have always read to them. These days we feign being tired and ask them to read to us... This way they get to practice it more for themselves. :) Works well. hehe

Timothy keeps his own stash in his own room but never hesitates when wanting to read. They both love books and I am glad. I love them too. So does Russell. :) I love the information that they pull out of them and love it when they recall information for later. Last year Timothy went through the whole school Library getting information and then later bombarding me with the information. I loved it. Books are full of amazing information and facts and that is something that I am very happy with. The more we learn every day the better. I don't want to stop learning, ever.

Cheers Damaris

No comments: