Tuesday, September 21, 2010

In the paper...

The Warwick Daily News Article...

A week or so ago I was in the paper... And this time the article spanned the whole page. How that happened I will never know...

Toni the reporter had found me through my blog here about a year ago... She had since found like minded people and was doing a series on us. I was the first one off the bat to be interviewed. So that happened on 7 September. On 9 September, Toni came out and took photos and got some more information off me. Then the article was in the paper on 11 September. :)

I didn't actually get to read it till I was in town again the Thursday after (16 September) but had been told that it was a great article. I was itching to read it... Once I did ,I went back to the paper and thanked Toni in person. She really did a fantastic job... I am very flattered...

It certainly rose awareness for people to slow down a little and even brought out people that are doing the same sort of thing and their stories are being followed up now :) Think we may have started something :) :) I hope so anyway. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: