Monday, September 13, 2010

Trying something new...

My Fish Oils and Vitamin B Complex Pills :)

I have been feeling rather up and down for a while now and so I asked some friends of mine what it could be. I got everything from pre menopausal to stress. I know that my hormones are out of whack still. I have always had problems with that. A big reason why both my boys are fertility babies...

So I thought instead of going on anti depressants (which I had been on for a long time and didn't want to go onto again if I can at all help it) I would try something a little bit more natural.

I ended up going on Fish Oils in the liquid form as it stretches the dollar much further than the capsules. I take 10ml a day in the morning with my first mouthful of Rice Bubbles. Then I down two Vitamin B Complex Horse Pills... Yep, they are huge but go down the throat just fine.

I have been on this concoction for 3 1/2 weeks now. Apparently it takes about a month to kick in and start working properly. Hopefully soon it will help with the moodiness and broken sleep that I seem to be stuck in at the moment.

Have tried to reflect and be really impartial... I know that I don't like it when the house is tidy and within 5 minutes of the boys or Russell for that matter, come home and they make a mess. I realise that I don't like the dirt coming past the front door rug. I realise that I don't like the kitchen being a mess when it can go straight into the dishwasher. I seriously feel like a broken record with the repetition of asking them to all put things away, etc.

I also realise that my primary love language is: Acts of Service. Words of Affirmation comes a close second... I love to do for others, especially my family.

Must work on those. It is humbling to realise that we are not perfect. We all have faults and I am no different. I have been working very hard to be less cranky over the last while and know it is making a difference. After all... If Mum ain't happy, ain't no one happy... Allot of pressure on us Mums that's for sure. I sometimes forget just how much power I really have. Power to build my children and husband up or to hurt them in some way... Hurting is something I don't want to do but does sometimes happen... But I do apologise and they accept my apology, which I really appreciate.

Here is to learning more about life and each other. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: