Thursday, October 21, 2010

15 days only...


Rain in the distance...

Heavy clouds late yesterday afternoon...

Saw on the front of the local paper yesterday... Between now and Christmas there will only be 15 days, scattered, of sunshine...

Hmmmm, must say that that is not too good a prospect as I like to have my washing dried by the sun and not with the dryer. I got one when Russell and I were engaged... It was from my first Step Dad's boss' house... He was refurbishing the whole huge house they had and the cream dryer was not white as all the new furnishings were so it had to go. Had hardly been used and I got it for the bargain of $75. That was in 1992... It is still going strong. Should too as have only used it a dozen times or so in all that time. I seriously only use it when I really can't get out of it...

So here is hoping we have at least more half days of sunshine so that I can get my washing dry. Whites are out at the moment, the sun is up at the moment but there are very black clouds out and about that threaten the drying of my colours that I am about put out... Wish me luck I get them in again this arvo. :)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: