Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cashing in...

Russell mopping... what a champ :)

For Mother's Day this year, Russell and the boys gave me a whole heap of vouchers that I could use whenever I wanted to... I have them there but don't remember to use them...

Yesterday, I used my first three. Timothy I asked to do the sweeping of the whole house... Russell I asked to do the mopping of the whole house and Joshua did the washing and drying of all the dishes that were in the sink... By the time I went to the first Progressive Society meeting at 9:30am it was all done. I loved it... Joshua gave me his voucher back... He is happy for me to use it again and again. What a darling... Timothy, needless to say did Not give me his back... lol. Neither did Russell... He knows that that is his job each week anyway. :)

Was nice to cash them in... Was even nicer to know that I didn't have to do those jobs... hehe Must work on Timothy though, he liked to rush it a bit and the whole job ended up taking him allot longer than it should have... Time and practice I said to him. That is all it takes... He ain't too sure about the practice bit, needless to say ;)

Cheers Damaris

No comments: